If you don’t know, know ya know, sucka! Many people were asking for details on the ferry schedule for tomorrow’s race, so I wanted to throw it up here. It took me a solid half hour to find the information online, but here it is. Ferry information from deep within the Official Adrenalina Website….
“We’re going to try and clear and up answer all your questions you may have about transportation via the Ferry in this post.
- Our charted Adrenalina ferries will only be run out of Manhattan. (Manhattan Governor’s Island Ferry Terminal – 10 South Street)
- The ferry will run from 5-7 AM every 20 minutes with the last one leaving at 6:40 AM.
- All racers must be on the ferry by 6 AM in order to make it to the race on time.
- The 6:20 and 6:40 AM ferries will be used for spectators.
- All ferries chartered will be used for staff/racers/volunteers/visitors/spectators.
- The ferry port is the opposite side of the start/finish line (Picnic Point). Racers are expected to skate to Picnic Point and all others are expected to walk. (Please spectators avoid the course roads to avoid collisions.)
- Regular ferry service will continue at 7 AM every hour for spectators. (Manhattan)
- Regular ferry service will begin at 10 AM from the Brooklyn Terminal.
- For more information on the ferries regular service, please go to Governor’s Island Ferry page.”