Chicago Push Races are back with another season of events for all you mid-western types! First up is their event “The Hunt“, a longboard-centric scavenger hunt. So more info provided by the marvelous Krystle Ramos below!
“STUFF TO DO AND KNOW:
1. Check in & register with Krystle starting at 11am. She will:
a. Ask if you are posting to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Whichever you choose is the only place judges will look for your team’s photos to award points.
b. Take your team’s photo.
c. Post your team’s photo to THE HUNT’s Social Media pages.
2. Wait patiently for all teams to register. And for the group photo.
3. Be a good sport, be respectful to the city, people, business, buildings, structures, everything & everyone. Please.
4. Obey the law, follow bike lanes when possible, and remember, the city won’t stop for you.
5. Don’t cause any harm to yourself, others, or property.
6. You are responsible for your own safety.
7. We will meet at Wilson Skate Park at 4:30pm for Podium.
HOW TO POST PHOTOS:
Your team will only be awarded points for their photos if they are posted to the Social Media page you choose during registration AND they are captioned like so: #teamname #preyitem #chiprhunt2015. This is format that will be used in the captions of your team photos.
WHEN TO POST PHOTOS:
Judges will stop awarding points AT 3:45 PM. We suggest posting as you go. Procrastination does not win this event.
HOW WILL WE KNOW WE EARNED POINTS?
Judges will post your points awarded for photos posted as comments to the photo.”