1. What kind of review should I write? A basic board review telling people how you like the board and Bustin as a company. For some guidelines, take a look at these reviews.
2. Does my review have to be positive? No, we’re not asking you to BS. If you had a good experience with Bustin tell us why, if not, tell us why not. We’re human just like you.
3. How do I paste my review into the Photo Description? When you select the photo you want to upload on Facebook you will see a dialogue box above it with the text “Say something about this photo..”. Click in that box and paste your review.
4. How do I tag the Bustin Fan Page? After your photo is uploaded. Click on it and click the TAG PHOTO button. Click on your board in the picture and a dialogue box will pop up. Type “@Bustin Boards Custom Longboards“. You will see two options come up. Chose the 2nd option with the address 340 Grand Street, Brooklyn.
5. Why do I have to also send Bustin an email with my Facebook Profile link? Before we send you your coupon code we just want to verify that you left a review and tagged properly. Once we confirm, we’ll email you back with a personalized Coupon Code.
6. When does this program end? We’re running the REVIEWS FOR CASH program thru November 1. Get it done…
7. How will I know if my picture won? We’ll FACEBOOK you and get your Hoodie size and shipping address.