ATTENTION: ARMIES OF THE NIGHT
Rat Rod NYC is hosting the 1st annual Warriors Race – Bronx to Coney Island. 24-27 miles depending on route. Easiest Route Here
*****NOTE DATE CHANGE!!!! Official Race is FRIDAY, JULY 23 @ 7:00PM – NYC SUBWAY – 1TRAIN TO 242nd St, Van Cortland Park. END OF THE SUBWAY LINE. Meet outside the subway station.
1. Teams of 3
2. All teams take the MTA subway 1 train to the end of the line in the Bronx, 242nd St, Van Cortland Park
3. Teams RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org Rat Rod NYC will assign all team names via e-mail. Race meeting is 6:30pm outside the White Plains Road 2 train subway entrance.
4. Cost: $20/team for prize purse. ($6.60/skater/biker) Bring $20/team cash to Race Meeting at start.
5. Checkpoints will be announced at start, teams will be provided a map printout of the 3-4 Borough area.
6. Research your assigned team and dress the part. The race will be more fun if everyone dresses the part.
A quick summary of the notable gangs from “The Warriors”.